It’s been a big week! I wanted to share the 5 things you need to know on the Frontlines for this weekend. If there is a story you want us to highlight or an issue we should dig into, reply to this email, and let us know!
- Dana Nessel is Fighting to Increase Your Heating Bill
- A Complaint has been Filed Against Whitmer’s $100,000 Club
- “Independent” Redistricting Commission is Taking the Constitutional Deadline as Seriously as their “Independence”
- It’s Time for the Democrat State Rep who Tried to Bust Out of Jail to Resign
- News You Might Have Missed: Grand Rapids weighs declaring racism a public health crisis
This column originally appeared in The Detroit News.
Moms and dads will be firing up their furnaces this month, as summer fades and fall descends: changing leaves, crisp mornings and football weekends. We know the routine, and we love every bit of it. Except maybe those higher home heating bills.Read more
There’s a simmering transparency crisis at the state Capitol, and the press is turning up the heat.
Late in January, the Detroit Free Press reported that high ranking members of the Michigan State Police were caught using a third party app on their state phones to automatically hide and delete public records related to personnel decisions on the force – and heaven-knows what else.Read more
The integrity and security of our elections has been under constant attack by radical Leftists in Michigan and around the country.